***Upon arrival to Black Sage, YOU MUST call the studio so we are prepared to do your quick health screening before entering our office. Do come in, just wait on top of the steps. A member of Black Sage Studio MUST do this screening before you step into Black Sage.
Studio Phone: 720-361-2628
Safety Precautions, Procedures and Mandates
This new “Safer-at-Home” phase will relax some of these restrictions while maintaining a new level of social distancing: around a 60-65% reduction of normal interactions. Allowing us to open our business, yet still practicing the same social distancing when we are not in the studio.
We at Black Sage Studio are thankful to be ahead of the suggested precautions with reopening our studio. We are already appointment only while offering private rooms allowing artists one on one time with clients. We are as great as it can get in a time like this. All artists at Black Sage are trained and prepared for handling virus’s, diseases and other Blood Born Pathogens that occur on surfaces and are all certified in Blood Born Pathogens. We are prepared to serve clients with a sterile and clean environment. In order to keep our status, you must abide to the list below. Please be honest if there is a need to reschedule, it is ok. Honor us as much as we honor you. Also, One of our artist is expecting a child in June and we will be even more strict with precautions to keep him and his family safe.
Please read ALL of the bullet points below, let your artist know that you have read through the Safety Precautions and will be prepared with all things for your tattoo or laser session.
Please reschedule if:
*If you are not feeling 100% healthy or have been sick within 2 weeks of your appointment.
*If you are immune compromised in any way.
*If you have tested positive for Covid-19 and have even had a negative test. At this time the life of the virus is uncertain, and until we can prove that those that have been sick are no longer contagious we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date..
*If you have been around someone who was sick within the last 2 weeks.
**You are flying in from out of state. Tattooing in not necessary travel, therefore our state is still practicing local travel only.
- All Clients must come alone, if you need help with transportation ask your driver to drop you off and pick you up. If it is a brief appointment we ask that your guest remains in their car. DO NOT enter the building if you do NOT have an Appointment.
- You must wear a mask, and make sure it is comfortable for you to wear during the whole session.
- Prior to entering the studio we may take your temperature.
- Masks will be available outside the studio door if one is needed.
- Hand Sanitizer will also be outside the studio door on a table for your use before entering the studio.
- We ask that you come prepared with your food/drinks in a cooler or Lunch bag, as our Artist Lounge Refrigerator/Microwave/Kettle will be OFF Limits to customers. You will be allowed to eat within the artist’s room where you are getting tattooed.
- We ask that you social distance in the Lobby of the studio if your artist is not ready for you. Chairs will be spaced out accordingly.
- No mingling in other artists rooms or checking what others are working on. Stay in your artist’s room, or restroom.
- We are all still practicing social distancing and are just adding in being at the studio for work. We hope you are doing the same.
We are recommending the following precautions to help prevent the spread of all types of viral diseases, as recommended by the Center for Disease Control:
- Clean your hands. Washing your hands for 20 seconds will help protect you against germs. When soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based disposable hand wipes or gel sanitizers.
- Disinfect your area daily.
- Clean all surfaces and objects that are touched often such as desks, countertops, doorknobs, computer keyboards, faucets, phones with disinfectants.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose or mouth.
- THERE IS A PREP TABLE OUTSIDE OF OUR DOOR WITH: hand sanitizer, mask if you need one, Bleach wipes…you must take one to wipe down your personal things like cell phone, and temp reader.
We are excited to get back to work, and can easily adjust to the new normal.